It’s no secret that the recruitment process has changed since the beginning of the 21st century, thanks to the advancement of technology. Furthermore, the job search game has been impacted by the continuous rise of digitalization. This explains why most companies adapt and utilize technology to improve their hiring system. One of the innovative steps is the use of the applicant tracking system (ATS).
With that, job seekers need to make sure that their resume doesn’t just impress recruiters; it should also need to pass the ATS. If you want to increase your chances of getting a job interview invite, it’s best to ask help from trusted resume writing services in Boston.
Rundown of the 5 Best Resume Writing Services in Boston
To ensure that you experience the benefit of hiring professional writers, you need to entrust the job to dependable resume writing services in Boston. With too many options, our team prepared the shortlist for you. This is to help you find the most suitable resume writing firm.
Here are the 5 resume writing services in Boston that passed our career experts’ standards.
Why Hire Resume Writing Services in Boston
Landing a job in this competitive market is within reach when you have a job search document that highlights why you’re the best for your target post. This means you need to make sure that your resume has what it takes; and one way to do that is to let experts work on your document. With the help of the best resume writers in Boston, you can be at ease knowing your chances of getting an interview invite get bigger.
If you’re still not warming to the idea, here are more reasons to hire professional resume writers.
5 Reasons to Hire Resume Writing Services
- Resume writing companies ensure that they provide custom job search documents.
- Expert resume writers are trained to outline your career highlights.
- You have more time to prepare for the interview and other job search documents.
- There are resume writing firms that offer a money-back guarantee.
- If you need other job search documents, career coaching, or job posting assistance, you can rely on trusted resume writing services.
How to Choose the Best Resume Writing Services in Boston
Hiring resume writing firms requires being meticulous. This is because as mentioned earlier, there are thousands of resume writing services in Boston. Therefore, you need to be picky and entrust the job to the experts. That being said, here are some things you can do before partnering with a resume writer.
- Check customer reviews online from reliable sites, such as Trustpilot, Google, Facebook, and Yelp
- Book a consultation with the resume firm to have an idea if their services fit your budget
- Read through their resume portfolio to gauge the expertise of their writers
- Review their privacy policies and terms of service
The 5 Best Resume Writing Services in Boston
Have a competitive advantage over other qualified applicants with the help of top resume writing services in Boston.
- Annotated portfolio writing
- Cover letter
- Electronic resume
- Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs)
- Image building with custom logo design
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA)
- Opening statement in job interview
- Professional biography
- Reference page
- Responsive resume website
- Statement of purpose for college admission
- Basic: $125
- Deluxe: $195
- Premium: $305
- Ultimate: $485
4.4/5 on Trustpilot;
4.13/5 on Sitejabber;
4.4 on Google;
4.8/5 on Best 10 Resume Writers;
5/5 on Glassdoor
- Civilian resume: $99
- CV: $99
- LinkedIn profile: $69
9/10 on Best 10 Resume Writers
- Tier 1: $495 (Extended), $655 (Plus), $885 (Premium), and $1485 (Executive)
- Tier 2: $585 (Extended), $745 (Plus), $985 (Premium), and $1615 (Executive)
- Tier 3: $685 (Extended), $845 (Plus), $1095 (Premium), and $1725 (Executive)
5/5 on Facebook
- Same Day Resume Package (24 hours TAT): $499.95
- Job-Winning Resume Package (3 to 5 days TAT): $300.95
5/5 on TrustAnalytica
Beat the ATS with the Help of the Top Resume Writing Services in Boston
A successful career starts with a job search journey. You need to ace the recruitment process. And, the only way to do this is by passing a job interview. It takes a well-written resume to get an interview invitation. That being said, the first line of defense is your job search tool.
As stated earlier, resume writing requires skills, time, and effort. Hence, if you want to focus more on other tasks—preparing for the interview and completing the necessary files—it’s wise to hire the best resume writing services in Boston.
Guess what? We’ve got you covered! Resume Professional Writers offers resume writing services and other job search solutions. What are you waiting for? Partner with us and get ready to fulfill your career goals.