The Purpose of this Project Agreement is to set forth the terms and conditions under which Resume Professional Writers (The Company) and Client will agree.
Whereas, Client hereby hires the service of The Company to provide a custom-made resume and other related services included in the purchased resume writing package. And that this Agreement shall be effective on the date the Client signifies conformity.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises herein contained, the parties agree as follows:
Whereas, Client shall pay in full the price of the package predetermined with The Company’s agent, with no additional sums, amounts, monies, taxes, or charges upon signup and within the required process.
Whereas, Client shall make the payment through credit card or PayPal, and that Client shall provide a credit card number and a credit card billing address for this purpose. Receipt on all payments made shall be sent to Client via email and that resume writer shall be reflected as the payment processor.
Whereas, prices are all presented in US dollars. Client, therefore, shall pay in US dollars, regardless of location.
Whereas, Client understands that no portion of the payment made is refundable unless, otherwise, for cause(s) validated by The Company.
Whereas, unless special arrangements are made, the turnaround time for the initial resume draft of each package shall be as follows:
- Basic Resume –Four (4) business days
- Deluxe Resume – Three (3) business days
- Premium Resume – Two (2) business days
- Ultimate Resume – One (1) business day
- Federal Resume – Three (3) business days
Whereas, turnaround time shall start upon receipt of completed questionnaire and/or other information and not on the date Client has signed up.
Whereas, The Company shall send Client an Acknowledgment Form, along with the final copies of resume and package inclusions upon Client’s agreement to finalize the project.
Expiration and Reactivation
Whereas, all unstarted and unfinished projects expire.
- Six (6) months from date of signup
- Basic Resume Writing
- Deluxe Resume Writing
- Federal Resume Writing
- LinkedIn Profile Writing
- Other Resume Services
- Job Board Posting
- One (1) year from date of signup
- Premium Resume Writing
- Ultimate Resume Writing
Whereas, for unstarted projects, if request for reactivation is made beyond the expiration date, Client must pay a fee of $30. This will then signify the start of the project.
Whereas, for unfinished projects, if request for reactivation is made beyond the expiration date, Client must pay a fee of $60. This will then signify the continuation of the project.
Whereas, Client shall be allowed to continue with the process within THREE (3) months from the date of reactivation regardless of the package purchased.
Whereas, if the project has already expired for two (2) years or more, the Client should purchase a new package because the content and format of the previous resume may be obsolete as of now.
Whereas, The Company shall use the standard American English in all its writing services.
Whereas, Client hereby agrees that The Company will render the following services:
- Writing of the initial resume draft;
- Revision of the initial draft, if there be any, until Client fully approves the copy;
- Preparation of the final resume copy and other resume package inclusions following the approval of the initial resume draft;
Whereas, in providing the resume posting service, The Company shall:
- Post resumes on U.S. and Canada job sites only, whichever may be applicable;
- Perform a one-time resume posting for a resume writing package as part of the resume posting service add-on to 50 or 25 job sites; and
- Charge an additional $40 if Client requests for revision of a resume already posted on job sites and additional fee of $40 if Client decided to remove the resume from the 50 or 25 job sites.
Whereas, The Company shall not honor any request for refund made by Client over a phone conversation; thus, Client shall inform The Company of such request through writing.
Whereas, The Company grants full refund for orders cancelled within 24 hours upon signing up. After the 24-hour period, the project is considered commenced and shall be assigned to a resume writer.
Whereas, if Client has decided to cancel the project after the 24-hour period, Client shall receive only 90% of the amount of purchased resume package. Ten percent (10%) shall serve as administrative fee.
Whereas, if Client has decided to cancel the service following the sending of the initial resume draft, The Company shall refund only 75% of the amount of purchased resume package.
Whereas, Client shall receive only 60% of the amount of purchased resume package when an initial draft was sent and one to two complete revisions are made before the cancellation of service.
Whereas, if Client paid for the rush service, the fee shall not be refunded when the service was delivered on or before the due date.
Whereas, fees for rush services and resume posting are non-refundable.
Whereas, in cases when a refund is being requested by Client, but the resume has been revised more than FOUR (4) times already, request for refund will not be granted, as The Company assumes that Client is pleased with the resume copy and intends to proceed with the finalization and completion of the purchased resume package.
Whereas, any percentage of refund shall not take effect if:
- Client approved the resume draft per email exchange with resume writer or members of The Company’s support team;
- The project has been terminated for reasons unrelated to the services of The Company; and
- The Company does not hear from Client for more than three (3) months.